Mars has Entered Leo with the Asteroid Ceres, and the Sun is Fast Approaching
We all know that Leo the Lion is a fire sign that has no qualms about letting us know how (s)he feels when it comes to love and relationships. As Mars, the God of War enters into the energy of the sign with the amplifier Ceres and the Sun fast approaching, there is a tendency for us to say words that we could not take back even if we wanted to!
Think Before You Speak!
Through the first week of September 2017 it’s going to feel like if we don’t say what is on our minds we may explode, but I promise…..we won’t. Please practice the following for the next few days:
1. Breathe and clear your head when faced with challenging circumstances.
2. Wait a couple of days before you respond to that insane text message that someone had the nerve to send you. Perhaps they are taking something out on you, or are confused themselves. Give them a chance to explain and a couple of days to gather their own thoughts.
3. Let your yays be yay and your nays be nay, meaning you don’t have to add a bunch of profanity to the mix. Show them you mean what you say with your actions, and remember, you always retain the choice of saying nothing at all. Silence is golden.
4. Save your energy for yourself. Arguments usually cause us to project our own energies onto the subject of our grief leaving them feeling energized and us depleted.
5. Don’t believe everything you see on social media! We can hire actors to pose in pictures with us, and quite honestly, some people post pics just to give people the impression that they own things that are really only borrowed….lol.
Hopefully these tips will help us to survive the Leo transits that are occurring as I type!