Presented to You by AG ENTERPRISES
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in the Superconscious Ever-present Mind, pervasive in and through all things, manifest in all things, acutely aware. Mind is Organized Energy; many and one; male and female; everything in between. This Mind has many names like Brahma, Dao, Theos, God, however we like to refer to it as Eehamx because that is what we called it before we’d heard of Brahma or Dao.
2. We believe all beings of this galaxy, to include those outside of, on and within Earth, are made of and, to varying degrees, conscious of Eehamx. The oldest and greatest comprehenders and wielders of Its power are known to untrained mortals as gods. These gods have hierarchy and government. They also had a hand in human creation.
3. We believe there is no spiritual book, either written or channeled by humans, that is completely accurate. No human is so precise and can overcome ego completely, even when channeling — but all spiritual books — all books for that matter — have some elements of Eehamx’ Intent, though small it may be.
4. We believe truth’s purpose or what one should do, is for the ultimate survival of the Universe. Truth changes depending on the time and circumstances as relayed in Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. It is dangerous to build law even on physics for even the statutes of physics can change, and man’s knowledge of physics is incomplete and without clarity.
5. We believe all are called upon to do what is right in alignment with their knowledge of what right is for as Confucius says, “”Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.” We believe lack of righteousness also leads to destruction.
If you ignore what you know inherently is right, you will soon lose that knowledge and will be subject to your circumstances and given over to reprobation.
6. We believe all should abstain from excess for a being can drown in anything.
7. We believe connecting to Eehamx is crucial for without our minds we are nothing for we are as we think per Buddha and Solomon. Through Eehamx (The Mind) all things come into being. There is no such thing as magick as defined by most humans, though we refer to it for the purposes of explanation.
8. We believe Eehamx can be seen with physical senses through things that are perceived. It sets up kingdoms, has messengers, recruits warriors as we do on Earth. Eehamx or God can appear in nature, in groups of people, in extraterrestrials, innerterrestrials, even in the invisible.
9. We believe it is very easy for a prophet or wielder of the power of Eehamx to think he or she is Eehamx, however we are all of Eehamx in some form or another. Ignorance saps power.
10. We believe there is no such thing as absolute death, though life does transmute into varying forms.
11. We believe you should honor Universal Power in however He/She appeals to you to do so. Earth religions provide rough, imperfect guidelines, appealing to the social nature of man, however animals do not require religion.
Focus on certain energies, like warrior energy, can bring an overabundance of this energy into one’s life. It is better to operate in proper balance.
12. We believe Eehamx could set up an eternal Kingdom of Righteousness on Earth through certain Beings, however Eehamx has not indicated this as a preference based on past actions, though it has been prophesied. Be that as it may, the life of any being, to include Mother Earth and Humanity, happens in stages, and we would welcome a perpetual Golden Age, void of evil, as a final state of Existence.
PURPOSE AND APPROACH TO SPIRITUAL TOPICS
This e-zine features posts mostly about what is happening in western #culture and #society from a spiritual perspective. You already know quite a bit is changing today on our spiritual landscape.
Our main contributor, Renee Thomas is an ordained interfaith minister and a lover of all people. She has studied numerous types of spirituality along her journey and ALL have served to reveal truth and clarity about spirit science.
Listed below is more about Renee:
BA [from a nationally accredited college]
Ordained Spiritual Minister with over 15 years experience, which includes standard traditional religious studies; Shamanistic studies; as well as Illuminated Tarot
Initiate 5th Degree of the “Holy Order of the Dove” -Delphi University
Spiritual Counselor – Certified
Delphi University Arthur Ford International Academy
The Church of Wisdom
State Certificate of Completion of 4 CEU
Clinical Evaluation & Case Conceptualization (Psychology)
State Cert. of Completion – 5 CEU FL Certification Board Multicultural Counseling
Cert. of Achievement
Religious Literacy: Traditions & Scriptures / HarvardX
Cert. of Achievement
Hinduism Through Its Scriptures / HarvardX
Certificate Omens, Oracles and Prophecies / HarvardX
Dream interpretation is also important in understanding spiritual messages and meanings. Each person that appears in the dream landscape should be interpreted according to what they mean to the dreamer and to that person’s situatedness. Listen to your first inner voice.