“You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch….”
That he most definitely is! When I review natal astrology charts, one of the first things I ask is, “Where is he??????”
Where You Do NOT Want Him to Live
Neptune is not far behind him with regard to messing up a plan, but Neppie is a bit more demure and usually needs help to wreak havoc…..but not Mr. P. People say he is a generational outer planet and that is true, however individual natal transits can empower him to be much more than that on a microcosmic level, for the astro chart is a wheel within wheels.
Here’s the 411 in a nutshell according to Renee T. Without opposition from the Sun:
- In the 1st house he blantantly shows his nastiness to the world.
- In the 2nd house he screws with your money.
- In the 3rd house he wreaks havoc on the sibling relationship and in school.
- In the 4th house he gives mean parents.
- In the 6th house you could be fat or bulimic.
- In the 7th house you need a restraining order.
- In the 8th house, by the time the cops find him it’s too late.
- In the 9th house he is an abortion doctor killer.
- In the 10th house he recruits others for his dirty work.
- In the 11th house….it depends on the horoscope….fire = serial killers; water = ass kisser; air = manipulator; and earth = moocher.
“But you forgot the 5th and the 12th houses!”
Nope, I didn’t. That leads me to the next topic.
Where You Do WANT Him to Live
Unencumbered, Mr. Pluto is best in the following homes:
- In the 5th house, look for great, weird sex and artistry. Caviat: It could also mean infertility…..sorry)
- In the 12th house, Homey P is kept under wraps….Whew! Great for all of us huh? Maybe not for the native who could suffer from schizophrenia (another term for graphic psychic experience with a large dose of self-doubt).
“But 12th House Plutes go to prison, right?”
My answer is, “Nah, that is more like the 9th house Plutes especially conjunct the Vertex or with multiple planets in the 6th and/or 9th houses.”
Is He Ever Useful for Anything Good?
Yep he is: martyrdom and running successful revolutions (of any genre).
One thought on “Astrology 101| On Finding the Best Natal Home for Pluto”