Many of us have seriously pondered the existence of God or a Creator in light of our own selves. Each ancient society has its myths regarding the existence of the Universe, with our current society being dominated by Judaistic thought and their ancestral myths. Continue reading
How Many Times Have You Kicked Yourself for Not Following Your First Mind?
Once, again, I’m guilty as charged!
A voice whispered in your head and told you to keep it moving, but you decided to stay, or you felt strongly that you should decline an offer, but instead you decided to take it. The Universe always cleans it up and gets us back to where we need to be…..eventually…..but how much easier it would have been to just make the right choice to begin with, right?
Whenever you second guess yourself, you compromise the integrity of your valuable intuition and put yourself in a position of developing a habit of not trusting it, and OH how dangerous that is!
Perhaps you were told you were silly or taught to think that your thoughts were invalid because someone older or stronger (physically) than you, wanted to get their own way so they decided to demean you. It is time to overcome this thinking and, even though you may want to get another opinion, which is smart, you do ACT on your convictions and choose not to ignore them.
How to Develop Your Own Intuitive Skills
There are hundreds of people out there doing seminars, posting on social media, writing books, etc., teaching about ways to develop intuition, and guess what? You should listen to all of them! Sometimes you may think, one method is not for you, other times you will take a piece of a ritual and apply it to one of your own, and then there are times when you will wholeheartedly embrace another’s technique. It is all perfectly okay in tapping into the gifts and powers that are uniquely yours so that you can then pass on teachings to another. Neptune in Pisces is here to facilitate it in a millennium (2000s) that guarantees you at least one ‘2’ each day, which is the number of intuition. Here are some ways you can develop your own intuition:
- Put aside about 10-15 minutes of your day to have quiet time when your home is in a restful state and not noisy. See what thoughts come up on their own, before you begin to intentionally direct them. Usually this is early or late in the day or when the kids are in school earlier in the mornings.
- If certain situations are stressing you out, make hard, tough decisions about changing them so that you can focus without fear and worry.
- Educate yourself with popular books and teachers fearing not to tread along the paths of nontraditionalism, and also not fully letting go of the traditional. There is value to all of them.
- Get a diary/journal and begin to record dreams, waking life observations, profound thoughts and tap into what they are telling you. After about a month, go back and reread everything and you are sure to see a teach pattern that is very intentional and wise. As you go, you will begin to recognize the guiding Voices in your life.
This journey is life long and takes years before you are even comfortable counseling others, and even then, the Powers that Be will throw you for loops, once in a while, but that is also perfectly okay. Our purpose, at least in part, is to learn how to swim in the Universal ethers of ‘I Am Ness’ and this inspires trust, which means, you won’t always know the exact answers, but you will at least feel out which path to take to get to them!
Remember the movie called “The Blob”? Apparently it is not fiction, so much….
The Gulf Oil Spill
Anyone who was in Florida along the Gulf back in the Spring of 2010 was contacted by the legal representation of BP in order to be reimbursed for any medical issues they were experiencing that may be attributable to the Gulf Spill. Now who would not respond to a class action lawsuit, especially when there is a chance of monetary reimbursement, however, were they just trying to identify a certain group of people?
Is this stuff just oil that we have been using as fuel and saying that it is dinosaur bones, or is it the sentient fluid that so many say that it is, specifically on YouTube?
Some say it is from another planet, others say it is the blood of Mother Earth. Wherever it has come from, it is said that this substance, when introduced to live specimens, namely humans, will interact with their DNA and cause molecular changes that result in calmness, high intelligence and longer life, amongst other things.
It has been said that after it was studied in the UK, the scientists flushed it when they found it could not be used to make Super Soldiers…..it actually made people very calm and more spiritual…..not too good for war. However, it has been used by the company Boots in order to make anti-aging cosmetics. Who wouldn’t want some of that? I’ve definitely ordered my bottle!
- Is Black Tourmaline a form of hardened Black Goo? Is this why the stone is considered a protecting and calming stone?
- Does the Goo sometimes attack when oil companies are digging too deep and violating or comprising the integrity of Earth’s life? Have we become the vamps?
- Has Gaia, herself contacted the other beings of space to ask them to warn us and police us so that we will no longer bleed her dry, so much so that electronic or solar cars will be the order of the day in the future?
- Is this why the animals were swimming in the stuff instead of dying? Seems like there would be many more animal deaths than 4,000.
- How does the much studied melanin play into all of this, specifically with regard to its antidepressant qualities?
Here is a vid that explains what this stuff could be: Black Goo
Here is another movie that could shed light: Lucy
Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of http://Amazon.com , Inc. or its affiliates.
It is wonderful to love what you do, and when it comes to studying the Archetypal Energies of the skies, I am in complete bliss………until they turn on others……or on me!
All astrological notes are per the Tropical/Equal house systems with no shifts, unless otherwise noted.
Bipolar Schizophrenia Doesn’t Just Happen to Humans
Amongst the many things that I have been fascinated with, mental health and Astrology have been amongst the top ten. Caroline Myss has wonderful books and a crazily awesome set of cards that spell out the Universal archetypes in a way that I haven’t seen accomplished by any other.
Despite her personal beliefs, the message is the same from chicken foot TO cross bone TO Christian cross. The Energies of the Universe, who act out via weather, other natural acts of God(dess) and via our own personalities, are set and the mix and matches are recurrent amongst events and individuals.
Don’t Let C ‘n N Fool You (no pun intended)
It is dangerous to study the mystical sciences and memorize what others have said simply because the gifted and true mystics purposely do not tell you everything, thinking that they can lead you to the river’s edge, however it is up to Osun to teach you to swim. As I began studying various takes on Neptune, I heard such terms as dreamy, watery, visionary, imagination, mystical, etc. Neptune is watery alright, however I’ve seen Him standing strong in numerous natal charts of those who have passed away due to congestive heart failure, if that is the kind of watery you mean. And yes, he is mystical and dreamy, because he has fooled many into the blurry, confines of his murderous embrace just to claim them at sea, both literally and mentally, but we’ll discuss that later.
Keep in mind that an astral body in natal charts has several meanings because the chart is a wheel between wheels. We don’t really need transit charts, synastries or composites. I find that my synastry is the same with every damn body because of my natal chart. Transits are pretty similar all over the earth and people respond to them based on their natal charts. The natal chart tells you everything you need to know and by knowing the current days transit, you can tell a querant how they could be affected, just by knowing who they are per their natal chart, yet I digress.
Example of Neptune’s Alter Ego Tendencies
I have noticed in many charts that for Neptune to wreak havoc, he has to be directed by the Sun. Neptune is not a major “god” persay, just a tool of the Sun and the Moon. It’s almost like the personal planets are the true gods and the outer planets are their tool kit, though a powerful toolkit it is, and most of the stuff in the tool kit sucks, for us at least.
As I type this message, I think of Robin Williams whose Sun, Moon and Ascendant were lowered into the water depths of Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio respectively….a triple watery whammy. He boasts a 12th house Neptune in Libra, which is quite interesting because it seems that Libra would keep him in check, however Mr. Libra as the “jailer” failed to do his job, but how could he with Mercury, Pluto and Midheaven supporting Neptune’s tricks with the Sun missing the entire scandal, but actually participating by opposing Pallas.
You see, it seems that as a child, Mr. William’s logical thinking, which was sustained by Saturn for as long as Saturn could sustain it, prevented Mr. Robin from acting out a scorpionic first house. He turned it into comedy/acting…….brilliant. But since the Sun had instructed Neptune to do his dirty work, he had to oppose Pallas, which had also been strengthened by the long-term support of a wonderful 11th house placement, which is why the Sun was the only entity strong enough to intervene. The Sun may not have aspected Neptune, but in a way, He did.
Ceres, Ceres, Ceres [SMH]
Ceres is great when he’s working for you, sort of. By sort what I mean is have you ever had a friend who pretended to be your friend, but really wasn’t. That’s how Ceres is because as he pumps money into Bill Gate’s earthy, sixth, work house, Bill’s Uranian ascendant works really hard to give it all away. However Ceres taunts him like the Joker, with a blow machine constantly blowing money his way sort of like an evil joke….lol!
Then there’s Mr. Buffet. C’mon you know who I’m referring to, the one where Ceres sits in fiery Leo in his house of dreams. Who can compete with a man who has the Lion King himself hand feeding him intuitive knowledge regarding where the money is, however this placement would mean something COMPLETELY different if it had the support of Plute or Neptune vs Venus. I’m done talking about him, he’s way too powerful….lol! Everybody bow and offer a prayer of thanks to Venus tonight because in addition to helping Mr. Buffet not to take over the world as a tyrant, if she had not offset Neptune with Ceres in the 11th house chart of the Batman Movie shooter, it could have been much worse!
But on the other hand, Ceres has another running buddy that the powers that be need to keep apart at ALL COSTS because they like to play in fire………Mars. And when Ceres plays with Mars (or if Mars uses Ceres, however you want to see it) you end up with the most notorius mass murderer (of children, no less) in the history of mankind. Damn. It’s always the ones who just luv kids. The next, mass murderer, runner-up was caught with Ceres playing with Pluto, in fire, of course.
But when Ceres is with his bullified running buddies, he’ll play in fire or water, like he did in Cancer with Neptune and Pluto at the exact moment that the Titanic struck the iceberg. “Ooops, somebody get mom!”
So don’t get Ceres twisted, when he makes you rich, it’s almost a curse, lol, I’ll bet Midas knew him well. But if you want to be an effective serial killer, you just can’t do the job without him, whether you are a human or a boat.
It seems that though Dr. Jekyll doesn’t look exactly like Mr. Hyde from the outside, Mr. Hyde was in his heart all along.
Enjoy the following article from a very insightful woman who has a non-conformist take on Neptune, as well: http://darkstarastrology.com/saturn-square-opposition-neptune/
“You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch….”
That he most definitely is! When I review natal astrology charts, one of the first things I ask is, “Where is he??????”
Where You Do NOT Want Him to Live
Neptune is not far behind him with regard to messing up a plan, but Neppie is a bit more demure and usually needs help to wreak havoc…..but not Mr. P. People say he is a generational outer planet and that is true, however individual natal transits can empower him to be much more than that on a microcosmic level, for the astro chart is a wheel within wheels.
Here’s the 411 in a nutshell according to Renee T. Without opposition from the Sun:
- In the 1st house he blantantly shows his nastiness to the world.
- In the 2nd house he screws with your money.
- In the 3rd house he wreaks havoc on the sibling relationship and in school.
- In the 4th house he gives mean parents.
- In the 6th house you could be fat or bulimic.
- In the 7th house you need a restraining order.
- In the 8th house, by the time the cops find him it’s too late.
- In the 9th house he is an abortion doctor killer.
- In the 10th house he recruits others for his dirty work.
- In the 11th house….it depends on the horoscope….fire = serial killers; water = ass kisser; air = manipulator; and earth = moocher.
“But you forgot the 5th and the 12th houses!”
Nope, I didn’t. That leads me to the next topic.
Where You Do WANT Him to Live
Unencumbered, Mr. Pluto is best in the following homes:
- In the 5th house, look for great, weird sex and artistry. Caviat: It could also mean infertility…..sorry)
- In the 12th house, Homey P is kept under wraps….Whew! Great for all of us huh? Maybe not for the native who could suffer from schizophrenia (another term for graphic psychic experience with a large dose of self-doubt).
“But 12th House Plutes go to prison, right?”
My answer is, “Nah, that is more like the 9th house Plutes especially conjunct the Vertex or with multiple planets in the 6th and/or 9th houses.”
Is He Ever Useful for Anything Good?
Yep he is: martyrdom and running successful revolutions (of any genre).
…..but mosquitoes do attempt to come after me in the afternoons. I recently noticed this insect phenomenon as well as some characteristics about Fidel Castro, which consequently are similar to many of Abe Lincoln’s.
Portrait of an Effective Leader
In a few hours you will be victorious or defeated, but regardless of the outcome – listen well, friends – this Movement will triumph. If you win tomorrow, the aspirations of Martí will be fulfilled sooner. If we fail, our action will nevertheless set an example for the Cuban people, and from the people will arise fresh new men willing to die for Cuba. They will pick up our banner and move forward… The people will back us in Oriente and in the whole island. As in ’68 and ’92, here in Oriente we will give the first cry of Liberty or Death!
— Fidel Castro’s speech to the Movement just before the Moncada Attack, 1953
Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray, that this mighty scourge of war may speedily pass away. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman’s two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said “the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.”— Abraham Lincoln’s 2nd Inaugural address, 1865
In most countries, it is imperative to convince the people of an idea so that there is power in unity and in numbers — no matter the cost of the propagandal lies. However in the case of Fidel Castro and Abraham Lincoln, it is my belief that their words are universally true. So poignant are the orations of our great world leaders that for wannabe politicians to copy the speeches of others is a putrid tragedy and testament to the fact that there is no substance within them worthy of ruling a nation.
When Fidel Castro took a stand to protect his people at all cost and without fear, he was demonized by the powers that be. It is a catch 22 because every nation wants to protect itself, however when nations seek to invade the shores of other nations, you take your chances. I won’t say that the Soviet Union was a trustworthy alliance, however Castro did what he felt was best at the time.
There are governmental rulers and corporate executives who feel we must have a poor or working class in order to have a society that boasts wealth. Honestly, I have actually considered the truth of this premise myself, however the Astrological portrait of Castro (and that of Abe Lincoln, which I am not completely focused on in this piece) shows that the Universe disagrees and thereby equips certain ones to bring situations into balance de vez en cuando.
The Astrological Profile
If you look at his natal chart, you will see some awesome things about the man:
- He tells the truth. With the Sun conjunct Mercury in the 2nd house in Leo, if Castro says it, you can put money on it, for the most part. His words are thought out, sincere, and fruitful. This is not stated to upset anyone, but you will have to be prepared to take him out before he takes it back and KNOW that no man has the power to take another’s life unless it is given to him by the true Conscious and Personified Powers that Be.
- He will die for his people. With Pluto in the first house in Cancer, he lets you know really quickly that he is not afraid to die for his family and for those he loves. Actually, with Pluto in the first house, I doubt that Mr. Castro even knows what fear is. Sometimes the best person to fight the devil is another devil. Ironically he shares similar physical characteristics with Abe Lincoln, another 1st house Plutonian in a water sign. First house Plutonian water signs care about those around them and make it known to the world.
- He is a natural military strategist. Because Castro cares for his people and he thinks deeply with a bit of paranoia (Gemini in 12) he developed into a military strongman with the ability to rally the people behind him (11th house Mars in Taurus trine Pallas). Paranoia is not always a bad thing, especially for a political leader. Ironically, Abe Lincoln was another air sign 12th house thinker. Hmmm, they have some major keys in common.
- But do not get it twisted — he will take you OUT! Sometimes people who love their community deeply will do anything to save them. Uranus sits conjunct the Midheaven in Pisces so he does not have to go with the status quo and he feels justified about that. And once again the comparison with his soul counterpart Abe Lincoln stands with Neptune conjunct the Midheaven in a Sagittarian 10th. The two do have a lot in common only Abe was a bit gentler with no planets or stars in the 8th so he did not get his hands bloody.
- Castro goes with what he feels is right — it is his only law and his 8th house Aquarian Jupiter lets everyone know that there are a slew of bodies that prove his convictions. I am not mad at him. Sometimes it must be this way (the dark mother speaks…lol).
A Brief Numerological Note
I have often referred you to the book Numerology for Teachers by D. J. Ward so that you can understand how the tool of numerology confirms what we see in Astrology. Mr. Castro boasts two strength arrows, that of Organization, Intuitive Thought and Inspired Planning, as well as the arrow of Understanding, Reasoning and Discrimination Powers.
This is where he differs from Lincoln in that Lincoln could not boast any strength arrows, but rather had weaknesses — Hopelessness, Doubt and Uncertainty. Perhaps this is why he did not live but rather succumbed to assassination for you can only experience what you think about.
And what if Castro is a reincarnated Lincoln who learned from his mistakes and came back into existence with more vigor and confidence. This could be the case even though Castro is not, per the clip below, one who believes in having more than one life. Depending on how you see it, Castro could be right because the carnations we experience are really just one life trying to improve upon itsef.
Consequently this is not a man that can be controlled by those who do not have the best interest of his people at heart. The following is from an interview that was done about 15 years ago. How can bravehearts not admire him? Fidel Speaks
I am Renee Tarot, Amazon author of the book “Embracing the Darkness”. Thank you so much for following my WordPress blog!
I am very excited about my YouTube channel and the information that has been recently posted there. I have prioritized and categorized everything into playlists so that you can focus on the topics that matter most to you like:
Celebrity News and Opinion Vids
Spirituality / #Spirit #Science
Love and Relationships
….and much more.
Please #subscribe for up to date info that is interesting and relevant! You can find my channel by clicking here!
Yes she does! But it has come to her attention that certain ones in places of power, who have no real power, are using this invaluable info for purposes, not to our benefit, but to their own. Additionally, they have chosen to try to manipulate by tapping into certain frequencies.
As a result I received instructions to discontinue publicizing my dreams and other protections were put in place, but if there is info that I am given that will help the general public, I will provide it via Twitter or Facebook, in a public one or two liner, so you can follow me there.
I will give you one more tidbit of a dream, which actually came from a protege, so please SEE with seeing, crossed eyes because the occult must become secret, once again……at least for now!
Poetry About Mature Love
I try to remain lucid….
despite my present existence in an ethereal land of fantasies,
the mistiness of which hinders my vision and sight.
I have been scarred by abandonment of pleasure, love and good times
and now know neither of these are a given,
nor are they to be taken for granted.
Even more, all are worthy of the preparation and patience they require,
and these same three that I have with you seem wholesome, inspirational and right.
Our cosmically weaved carnality testifies of even better times to come
and persuades me of the dire need to obtain lucidity for their continuation.
Lucid in a sense of nurturing focus, realism, trust, transparency, evolution
Sounds, tastes, aromas and textures of our uniting
are to me as the freshest delicacies enjoyed without want of additional spice.
My intent is to allow lucidity to seduce time by planting and grounding me in
what is needed,
and what is to come.
And most assuredly, the awe, which has been inspired
by the circumstances creating our connection, is all that
shall intoxicate me in this experience.
Seeing the Future in the Present
Experiencing the Past in the Present
There are Negative Affects to Upgrading. What Can We Do?
- Start each day with quiet time and ritual to help keep us solid (3-dimensional) throughout the day.
- Open up to like minded spiritual people and share experiences.
- Get plenty of rest and relaxation and be careful of what you watch on TV, read and avoid toxic people.
- Build yourself up in alone time via prayers, meditation, inward focus, the wearing of certain gemstones and chakra balancing exercises. Amethyst is calming and serpentine is a great protector and grounder.
- Surround yourself with nature and go out into it, barefoot, so that earth can ground and recalibrate.
- Before falling asleep at night, purposely ask the ancestors and guides for lucid experiences to teach about new stations in life and about how to navigate through them.
- Keep at least one domestic pet to physically interact with daily via feedings, petting, walks, etc.
- Begin to understand the differences between what ‘now’ feels like vs ‘alternate realities’. As I mentioned above, the alternate realities are not quite as clear as the right now, but are more smoky and dreamlike. In the past we picked up tarot cards or other tools to open windows to clairvoyence, clairaudience, etc. Now it is more like clairpresence that just comes and goes without request. Become familiar with what clairpresence feels like and how it differs from what ‘right now’ feels like because without a nicely situated, strong Gemini or Virgo in your chart, which is not negatively afflicted, it could be very difficult to keep up with.