Last night’s dream was a life recap of sorts. I guess I died, or at least my old self passed away…
The New World Order is Here! This My Friends is Not a Dream!
The United Nations has recently that each country will have an opportunity to adopt the sustainable goals. They have provided social media sites for you to spread these goals to the WORLD!
These goals should be met by 2030 (which means 15 years, and most likely you will be alive), and I guess this means each country will be given the opportunity to adopt them and if they don’t, then….oh well, can you say Logan’s Run?
But, what does it all mean? Why have they awakened me from my slumber to tell you all and to assist them with spreading the word. I feel so controlled….but have I ever not been? I mean why be upset by communism or any type socialistic plan when:
- You can’t survive alone anyway.
- You don’t have free reign with your kids even now.
- You can’t pray in schools, and even if you want to then you already believe you are completely controlled by God’s one world order.
- You can’t drink and drive without being caged.
- You can’t threaten or beat anybody up without being caged.
- You are locked up at work 8-14 hours a day or you don’t eat and die.
- You think you have to pay taxes, which means you work partly for the government right now.
- You only believe in Jesus ‘cuz they threatened to kill your ancestors if they didn’t and your imagination and fear took you the rest of the way. I mean what kid would even know about Jesus if nobody told them? This means he, unlike the Sun, is not intuitive. Besides, the UN does not address religion here.
Unless your current living space looks like this pic, you’ll most likely be better off.
What Does it All Mean in a Nutshell?
No unemployment, no homelessness, universal healthcare for all, no more AIDS, no more racism……quite honestly, I believe Alien Nations are making Earth Leaders do this or else. I am not making this up. This means if YOU disobey the aliens then ______ (you fill in the blank). It’s like, “You animal-planet degenerate hybrids, better catch up with the rest of the universe or we’ll take over or blast ya!”
Also, even though the goals are listed on the UN site, they do not necessarily say how they will be accomplished (objectives), and if we don’t like how they will be accomplished, I do not think marching will be an option, sorry people.
Those of you who read this blog should read the UN’s site text often because it may be edited and most people who would not understand the text, would not have read this far into my blog anyway for a summary. You readers are probably smarter than a 5th grader.
I have only listed below the goals that stuck out to me, so if you have a tendency to break laws, you’re on your own buddies.
I did not mean to list so many of these goals, but they were so unbelievable that I just had to, and they were copied directly from the UN site:
- By 2030, ensure universal access to affordable, reliable and modern energy services
- By 2030, end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases and combat hepatitis, water-borne diseases and other communicable diseases.
- By 2030, achieve full and productive employment and decent work for all women and men, including for young people and persons with disabilities, and equal pay for work of equal value — (guys this means NO UNEMPLOYMENT WORLDWIDE – my words in parentheses)
- Ensure equal opportunity and reduce inequalities of outcome, including by eliminating discriminatory laws, policies and practices and promoting appropriate legislation, policies and action in this regard
- By 2030, ensure access for all to adequate, safe and affordable housing and basic services and upgrade slums
- Achieve universal health coverage, including financial risk protection, access to quality essential health-care services and access to safe, effective, quality and affordable essential medicines and vaccines for all
- By 2030, halve per capita global food waste at the retail and consumer levels and reduce food losses along production and supply chains, including post-harvest losses (I think this means no fat people)
Remember to visit the UN site regularly for updates!