I don’t think what’s happening with protests around the world is (just) about George Floyd. I think the timing of George Floyd’s death in an Aquarian Saturn Retrograde has everything to do with how the people feel right now. Continue reading Astrology Oracle: “What I Think Joseph Smith, Jr’s Death Teaches Us About What is Happening Today with George Floyd, and How the Same Energies Could Affect Trump’s Upcoming Rally in Oklahoma.”
Why the Mental Health-Gun Control Debate is More Socio-Political Than You Think
I know that you are wordsmiths who enjoy the beauty of language in its written form, and I appreciate that from the bottom of my heart.
In this post I have done a video to give my thoughts on the recent gun debate, views I’ve not heard from others so please lend me your eyes and ears and listen with an open heart at this point of view and understand that it is not to uphold, defend or criticize any particular race or socio-economic group…..it’s just a point of view. Enjoy:
New BlogTalkRadio Podcast
I hope that you wonderful readers have not felt neglected, however I have been busy populating my BlogTalkRadio Podcast and have found I love to talk as much as I love to write….it’s that Sun/Mercury/Mars/Saturn conjunct….lol!
Listen in on this very important broadcast about gun control and follow me on Blogtalk so that you do not miss any of the info that this Uber-Communicating Stellium is disseminating!
Mosquitoes Don’t Bite Me in the Morning | An Astrological Portrait of Fidel Castro and His Similarities to Abraham Lincoln
…..but mosquitoes do attempt to come after me in the afternoons. I recently noticed this insect phenomenon as well as some characteristics about Fidel Castro, which consequently are similar to many of Abe Lincoln’s.
Castro was alive at the time this post was written so verb tense reflects such.
Portrait of an Effective Leader
In a few hours you will be victorious or defeated, but regardless of the outcome – listen well, friends – this Movement will triumph. If you win tomorrow, the aspirations of Martí will be fulfilled sooner. If we fail, our action will nevertheless set an example for the Cuban people, and from the people will arise fresh new men willing to die for Cuba. They will pick up our banner and move forward… The people will back us in Oriente and in the whole island. As in ’68 and ’92, here in Oriente we will give the first cry of Liberty or Death!
— Fidel Castro’s speech to the Movement just before the Moncada Attack, 1953
Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray, that this mighty scourge of war may speedily pass away. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman’s two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said “the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.”— Abraham Lincoln’s 2nd Inaugural address, 1865
In most countries, it is necessary to convince the people of an idea so that there is power in unity and in numbers — no matter the cost of the propagandal lies. However in the case of Fidel Castro and Abraham Lincoln, it is my belief that their words are universally true. So poignant are the orations of our great world leaders that for wannabe politicians to copy the speeches of others is a putrid tragedy and testament to the fact that there is no substance within them worthy of ruling a nation.
When Fidel Castro took a stand to prevent outside rulership of Cubans at all cost and without fear, he was demonized by the economic powers that be. It is a catch 22 because every nation wants to protect itself, however when large empires seek to invade the shores of small nations, those small nations take their chances. In some ways Castro contradicted himself by snubbing the U.S. in favor of the U.S.S.R. It might seem to many that the Soviet Union was not the obvious choice for an alliance, however Castro said in an interview that he did what he felt was best at the time by allying with them.
There are governmental rulers and corporate executives who feel we must have a poor or working class in order to have a society that boasts wealth. Honestly, I have actually considered the truth of this premise myself, however the Astrological portrait of Castro (and that of Abe Lincoln, which I am not completely focused on in this piece) shows that the Universe disagrees and thereby personifies itself to bring situations into balance de vez en cuando.
The Astrological Profile
If you look at his natal chart, you will see some awesome things about the man:
- He speaks his truth. With the Sun conjunct Mercury in the 2nd house in Leo, if Castro says it, you can put money on it, for the most part. His words are thought out, sincere, and fruitful. This is not stated to upset anyone, but you will have to be prepared to take him out before he takes it back and KNOW that no man has the power to take another’s life unless it is given to him by the true Conscious and Personified Powers that Be.
- He will die for his people. With Pluto in the first house in Cancer, he lets you know really quickly that he is not afraid to die for his family and for those he loves. Actually, with Pluto in the first house, I doubt that Mr. Castro even knows what fear is since this placement acts like a giant Leo. Sometimes the best person to fight the devil is another devil. Ironically he shares similar physical characteristics with Abe Lincoln, another 1st house Plutonian in a water sign. First house Plutonian water signs care about those around them and make it known to the world.
- He is a natural military strategist. Because Castro cares for his people and he thinks deeply with a bit of paranoia (Gemini in 12) he developed into a military strongman with the ability to rally the people behind him (11th house Mars in Taurus trine Pallas). Paranoia is not always a bad thing, especially for a political leader. Ironically, Abe Lincoln was another air sign 12th house thinker. Hmmm, they have some major keys in common.
- But do not get it twisted — he will take you OUT! Sometimes people who love their community deeply will do anything to protect them from real or perceived dangers. Uranus sits conjunct the Midheaven in Pisces so he is not compelled to go with the status quo and he feels justified about that. And once again the comparison with his soul counterpart Abe Lincoln stands with Neptune conjunct the Midheaven in a Sagittarian 10th. The two do have a lot in common only Abe was a bit gentler with no planets or stars in the 8th so he did not get his hands bloody.
- Castro goes with what he feels is right — it is his only law and his 8th house Aquarian Jupiter lets everyone know that there are a slew of bodies that prove his convictions.
A Brief Numerological Note
I have often referred you to the book Numerology for Teachers by D. J. Ward so that you can understand how the tool of numerology confirms what we see in Astrology. Mr. Castro boasts two strength arrows, that of Organization, Intuitive Thought and Inspired Planning, as well as the arrow of Understanding, Reasoning and Discrimination Powers. Castro was known to have a photographic memory.
This is where he differs from Lincoln in that Lincoln could not boast any strength arrows, but rather had weaknesses — Hopelessness, Doubt and Uncertainty. Perhaps this is why he did not live but rather succumbed to assassination for you can only experience what you think about.
And what if Castro is a reincarnated Lincoln who learned from his mistakes and came back into existence with more vigor and confidence. This could be the case even though Castro is not, per the clip below, one who believes in having more than one life. Depending on how you see it, Castro could be right because the carnations we experience are really just one life trying to improve upon itself.
Consequently this is not a man that can be controlled by those who do not have the best interest of his people at heart — that interest being Castro’s. The following is from an interview that was done about 15 years ago. How can bravehearts not admire him? Fidel Speaks