Lately I have been experiencing holographic situations where future, past and present are merging into one. At one time these experiences were nicely packaged in dreams, or at my beckoning with magickal tools. Now they come and go at will….
Seeing the Future in the Present
In one case last year I saw a future eight month pregnancy when in reality the girl was only six weeks and I mentioned on Facebook that I innocently asked her if she was having a girl — (actually I told her she was having a girl, lmao) — it was not until she told me she was not pregnant, nor was she trying, that I was able to come out of the situation and see that her tummy was not big and that she did not appear pregnant. I was so friggin embarrased!!!
I remembered that when I saw the pregnancy, it was more fuzzy and dreamlike than normal reality should be and I guess since I was in a dining facility, I thought it might be the atmosphere — that somehow it was just a bit smoky due to a faulty exhaust.
Days later she told me that my matter-of-factness caused her to take a pregnancy test because she was late and turns out she actually was 6 weeks along. From that point forward, she looked at me kinda weird and kept her distance.
Experiencing the Past in the Present
And then on another time I experienced a situation that I had lived years ago, but I am in a new situation now and quieted myself to get back to the reality I was in. I was aware enough to know that what I was feeling was not for the present moment.
When I did that, I noticed that the other reality and its feelings just went away, so now I am really mindful of what I am feeling, where I am, who I am around because as the veil between past, present and other dimensions, gets thinner, other new senses have to develop to differentiate 3rd dimension from 4th and 5th.
Sex and Merging with Others
Lastly, recently I have realized that I experience others’ hurts, pains, joys, etc. more profoundly when I have close contact with them. It is like Empathy to the Third power. It can happen during sex or when living with or eating with others and if I ask them about what they are not ready to reveal, it gets frustrating for them and for me. People lie to themselves — or haven’t you heard.
Recently a family member hit hard times and had to live with me for a few days. Outwardly she seemed happy, upbeat and ready for her next transition. When she left my home, I felt a heaviness in the house that required that I clear the space so I asked her later if she was really okay. She was not ready to talk freely and only said that she was in a dark place right now.
Another family member is caring for an ill, elderly person and she is the type that hides how she feels and won’t let others into her space to help. I can barely stand to talk to her over the phone for 10 minutes without being affected by her deep melancholy.
There are Negative Affects to Upgrading. What Can We Do?
Now I know why mystical women live in log cabins in the middle of the woods, and I have found that only animal, rock and plant energies are grounding and soothing in these situations. I have learned why house pets are necessary for mystical, magickal people because they have what it takes to absorb these energies to clear us and our spaces. I also understand why ancient Holy Books prescribed special amulets for spiritual men and women to keep them grounded. Here are some quick things we can do to stay afloat:
- Start each day with quiet time and ritual to help keep us solid (3-dimensional) throughout the day.
- Open up to like minded spiritual people and share experiences.
- Get plenty of rest and relaxation and be careful of what you watch on TV, read and avoid toxic people.
- Build yourself up in alone time via prayers, meditation, inward focus, the wearing of certain gemstones and chakra balancing exercises. Amethyst is calming and serpentine is a great protector and grounder.
- Surround yourself with nature and go out into it, barefoot, so that earth can ground and recalibrate.
- Before falling asleep at night, purposely ask the ancestors and guides for lucid experiences to teach about new stations in life and about how to navigate through them.
- Keep at least one domestic pet to physically interact with daily via feedings, petting, walks, etc.
- Begin to understand the differences between what ‘now’ feels like vs ‘alternate realities’. As I mentioned above, the alternate realities are not quite as clear as the right now, but are more smoky and dreamlike. In the past we picked up tarot cards or other tools to open windows to clairvoyence, clairaudience, etc. Now it is more like clairpresence that just comes and goes without request. Become familiar with what clairpresence feels like and how it differs from what ‘right now’ feels like because without a nicely situated, strong Gemini or Virgo in your chart, which is not negatively afflicted, it could be very difficult to keep up with.