The Foundation seeks applications from universities for programs that encourage high school students to pursue journalism career paths.
We Haven’t had a Chance to Stop and Think in the Face of Covid-19 so Mistakes Have Been Made. Now is the Time to Rethink Things!
This podcast was recorded live on BlogTalkRadio and was deleted.
I promised to repost it here so you can hear it. We are all learning together! There are things we need to understand about the handling of Covid-19 and information we need to consider:
Covid Questions I Haven’t Heard Yet
- Is Georgia Governor Kemp suing Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to placate his voter base, which is the same as Trump’s base?
- Why hasn’t FedEx reportedly paid couriers hazard pay, when the company reportedly gave its CFO a $575,000 covid bonus? Are corporations acting ethically with Covid-19 funds they’ve received from the government?
- Are doctors using Covid-19 diagnoses to avoid autopsies, thereby avoiding malpractice suits? Have they been ordered to do this in order to save the medical insurance industry?
- During the week of 4/11/2020, CDC reported 11,223 daily deaths from flu, pneumonia and Covid ONLY (cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr). In 2017 the average daily deaths TOTAL FOR ANY REASON was only about 7,700. Who is checking all death certs for accuracy and sensibility of the Covid-19 numbers and stats (numbers come from hospital staff who are not statisticians)?
- Are professional mathematicians and certified statisticians overseeing the numbers reporting for Covid or is reporting being overseen by Colleges, Universities and their students?
- Is home schooling an option for all types of learners? What are long-term educational consequences as a result of Covid-19?
” We do wrestle against flesh and blood, as well as principalities called Astral bodies.” Renee Tarot
We are coming up on the anniversary of the “end” of the Rwandan Genocide.
Per the Western internet, the Rwandan genocide took place from April 7 to July 15, 1994, primarily between the Hutu and Tutsi tribes. There was a long history of tensions between the two tribes prior to this time, and previous genocidal type events.
One of the accepted definitions of genocide is the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation. This happens in all countries, to include America, however I was first introduced to the Rwandan Genocide when I stumbled upon the book Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza.
The story struck me and has kept my attention for many years, prompting me to watch subsequent movies, documentaries, interviews, etc., about the event and the preceding, as well as resulting national trauma and healing.
It has prompted me to look at the astrological events of that season and what may have triggered the event from a ‘star and planet’ standpoint or NOT. Continue reading
There is a ‘right way’ to start your day when working from home!
“I know now that race culture is, at least in part, perpetuated by unconscious ignorance displayed through modern day media.” Rev. Renee
Walt Disney Pictures Introduced Its First Black Princess to Little Girls in 2009. Maybe They Shouldn’t Have.
Many white people say they are not racist….period.
In light of all that is going on in our society with the recent death of George Floyd at the hands of police, I thought it timely to educate the public about how race culture is taught to children through media.
Walt Disney Pictures has done its part in introducing a number of different cultures to the world in the form of its paradigm-forming movies and animations. They have given us white, asian, hawaiian, middle eastern, indian and black protagonists, however for the purposes of this post, I will focus on the black princess, Tiana, leading lady in the movie The Princess and the Frog. Continue reading
I don’t think what’s happening with protests around the world is (just) about George Floyd. I think the timing of George Floyd’s death in an Aquarian Saturn Retrograde has everything to do with how the people feel right now. Continue reading
By the time most children in America and Europe are old enough to understand their own native languages, they will have heard of the term ‘God’.
These children will see and be introduced to a book that is called ‘holy’ and will see images of the saints and God of this holy book in the form of coloring books, pictures, etc. These images will typically NOT be people of color.
When the children get old enough to feel uneasy about what the holy book teaches, they will seek to understand the history of the holy book and where it really came from. Continue reading
def. Vortex – a mass of fluid (such as a liquid) with a whirling or circular motion that tends to form a cavity or vacuum in the center of the circle and to draw toward this cavity or vacuum bodies subject to its action
In New York City and Moscow, 87% percent of patients in hospitals placed on ventilators die. This means that only one or two out of ten survive. The official version is that COVID-19 kills people; however, a Russian physician, Dr. Novozhilov, states: it’s mostly ventilators that kill them. Why?
He will explain it in his upcoming webinar. (5/30 at 11 am EST).
Many of us have seriously pondered the existence of God or a Creator in light of our own selves. Each ancient society has its myths regarding the existence of the Universe, with our current society being dominated by Judaistic thought and their ancestral myths. Continue reading