We Haven’t had a Chance to Stop and Think in the Face of Covid-19 so Mistakes Have Been Made. Now is the Time to Rethink Things!
This podcast was recorded live on BlogTalkRadio and was deleted.
I promised to repost it here so you can hear it. We are all learning together! There are things we need to understand about the handling of Covid-19 and information we need to consider:
Covid Questions I Haven’t Heard Yet
- Is Georgia Governor Kemp suing Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms to placate his voter base, which is the same as Trump’s base?
- Why hasn’t FedEx reportedly paid couriers hazard pay, when the company reportedly gave its CFO a $575,000 covid bonus? Are corporations acting ethically with Covid-19 funds they’ve received from the government?
- Are doctors using Covid-19 diagnoses to avoid autopsies, thereby avoiding malpractice suits? Have they been ordered to do this in order to save the medical insurance industry?
- During the week of 4/11/2020, CDC reported 11,223 daily deaths from flu, pneumonia and Covid ONLY (cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr). In 2017 the average daily deaths TOTAL FOR ANY REASON was only about 7,700. Who is checking all death certs for accuracy and sensibility of the Covid-19 numbers and stats (numbers come from hospital staff who are not statisticians)?
- Are professional mathematicians and certified statisticians overseeing the numbers reporting for Covid or is reporting being overseen by Colleges, Universities and their students?
- Is home schooling an option for all types of learners? What are long-term educational consequences as a result of Covid-19?