When My Heart Was Broken, It Amazed Me How the Rest of the World Continued On Without Me.
I recall feeling as if someone had reached inside my body and stolen my essence knowing full well this was the reason I could not breathe. Then I heard the school bus come as usual and the neighbor leave at his appointed time to go to work. That is cold-blooded.
It’s sort of surreal thinking about it now because I am the new and improved me, but when looking back, I recall feeling like I was drowning, sort of like that scene in the infamous music video “Lemonade” by Beyonce. I think what hurt me most is the time I’d invested and all the years that weren’t even good to begin with, but I was hoping for more.
I Tried to Ignore the Nightmares, But They Were Heirophants Sent to Warn Me.
I recall waking up hyperventilating from chasing the soul and love of this elusive character in my dreams. It seemed like all of the dreams were the same…I’d be with him, then he’d get lost in a crowd and I’d see him afar off with someone else and I couldn’t reach him……but I was stubborn. I held on like a fighting pitbull holds on to his enemy’s neck and refused to listen until one day the Universe had had enough and demanded that I put an end to my suffering.
To this day I can barely explain what in the heck was wrong with me. He came when Uranus entered my sign and left when Uranus left…..his assignment was to change my soul! As I swam through the pain and the days filled with suffocation and despair, I realized how important I was to myself.
One day in my basement, after I had put the kids to bed early so that I could cry early, I felt a cool breeze enter the room and the pain left……just like that. I’d like to say it was the Holy Spirit, because it definitely was a spirit and it had to be holy to move so quickly. I haven’t been the same since.
Here is What I Learned from the Experience.
I say all of this to illustrate a few truths:
1. We can become addicted to pain just as an addict can be to drugs, however recovery is do-able, but it is a process.
2. If he or she seems to good to be true, they probably are, and you’ll see the signs soon. Don’t ignore them.
3. The absolute best psychic in the world has a name: Time.
4. People can change your life, but make sure it is for the better.
5. Forgive others quickly, to include yourself, then move on to bigger and better experiences.
6. The lessons of the past are an expensive, yet paid in full ticket to your new world — be sure to cash your ticket in.
Call or chat with me today to discuss the possibilities that life and love have to offer you!
Ms. Renee Advisor